This Terms & Conditions, and all policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites, applications, tools and services (collectively “Services”) set out the terms on which All1Zed News and Live Broadcast offers you access to and use of our Services. All policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites, applications, tools, and services are incorporated into this Terms & Conditions. You agree to comply with all of the terms of this Terms & Conditions when accessing or using our Services.
The entity you are contracting with is: Pride Electronics Technology Ltd ., Plot 9 & 10, Lusaka Hotel Building, Lusaka, Zambia. In this Terms & Conditions, the entity is individually referred to as “All1Zed News and Live Broadcast,” “we,” or “us.”
2. About All1Zed News and Live Broadcast
News & Live Broadcast includes live streaming of assorted compiled local news, Zambian Parliament sessions, conferences or seminars, entertainment events and buying Zambian Enewspapers. This feature allows users to buy Zambian Newspapers online, Watch live Parliament sessions and live local news from any device (handheld or desk top) to always keep updated in real time. Not all members attend institutional conferences or seminars due to commitments or other assignments, to assist them be
part of conferences and seminars we stream live conferences or seminars so that they are accessed on hand held or desk top devices. In addition, we stream live Entertainment events to expand audience for business branded promotions.
3. Using All1Zed News and Live Broadcast In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
• post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
• breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
• use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
• fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an All1Zed News and Live Broadcast policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller.
• manipulate the price of enewspaper or interfere with any other user’s listings;
• post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
• take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems
• transfer your All1Zed News and Live Broadcast account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
• distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm All1Zed News and Live Broadcast or the interests or property of users;
• use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of All1Zed News and Live Broadcast;
• interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• export or re-export any All1Zed News and Live Broadcast application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
• infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to All1Zed News and Live Broadcast. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to All1Zed News and Live Broadcast or someone else;
• infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services
or post content that does not belong to you;
• commercialize any All1Zed News and Live Broadcast application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of All1Zed News and Live Broadcast;
• harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
• circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services. If we believe you are abusing All1Zed News and Live Broadcast and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status
associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
4. Policy Enforcement
When a buyer and sellers issue arises, we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers or sellers.
5. Fees and refund policy
All Electronic Newspapers are sold at Kwacha Eight (K8.00) each. All payments on the all1zed News and Live Broadcast enewspaper sales are non-refundable.
6. Purchase Conditions
When buying enewspapers, you agree to the Rules and policies for buyers and that: • You are responsible for reading the full enewspaper details before commitment to buy
8. Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls; Analyzing Message Content
All1Zed News and Live Broadcast may contact you at any telephone number that you have provided us, to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account; (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) collect a debt; (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this Terms & Conditions, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. All1Zed News and Live Broadcast may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages for marketing purposes (e.g., offers and promotions),
exceeded your plan limits. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may change your communications preference at any time.